Friday 12 October 2012

The beginning!

So, I decided that I wanted to start a blog, mainly because I am home with my baby all day and feel like I need someone to listen to what I have to say and also possibly so someone will talk back!

I am a mom of two and am on Mat Leave with a Real Estate career on the side. I have a 3 year old girl who is just in the process of potty training and a 4 month old baby boy who is either sensitive to dairy or a full on allergy to it... just not sure yet. 

Either way, now you know a little about me and will either enjoy my chatter or will just move onto the next blog but this is me.  More to come, of course, but I am headed out to see a client and looks like get soaked in the torrential down pour happening out there.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment