Sunday 14 October 2012

Cold Fall Day!

Well, I didn't post anything yesterday as I am getting a face lift done to the site :) However, I didn't get all the info sent in time so hopefully it will be updated soon! So here's what you missed... I met with my client, listed 2 homes, had a fun filled day with the family at the corn maze and play ground, shopped and got some lunch while out on the town. 

Later, after the house warming party, I went to (which was great by the way) I got the kids to bed and watched Clueless - mostly because I really couldn't find anything else to watch.  While watching I got the munchies.  Now while I was at the party, there were all kinds of delicious looking dips! Not thinking anything of it, I grabbed a chip and was about to dip into the cheesy goodness and remembered my baby is allergic! Not sure if I just had a really long day or I was just realllly hungry but that would have been bad for baby boy. So since I was still craving dip, I decided I wanted the same dip at the party - Franks Red Hot Buffalo dip - but I made it into a Dairy Free dip. 

Here's what I did:

Took 1 container of Dairy Free Cream Cheese (Tofutti) - original calls for Cream Cheese
1 Scoop (Maybe 2 Tbsp) of Mayo (Hellman's) - original calls for Ranch Dressing
a Dash of Italian Dressing (1 Tbsp approx) - original calls for Ranch Dressing
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce to your desired spiciness
1 Cup of Dairy Free Cheese (mozzarella) - original calls for no cheese but you can't go wrong with adding more!
1 Cup of cooked diced chicken

Mixed it all together and baked until melted and gooey!

It was soooo yummy and I have lots left to snack on tonight :) As for today's events, we never got our family pics done as the weather has not been cooperative with anything, let alone outdoor pictures but we did manage to get the house cleaned! Also as a bonus I had a wonderful hair dresser come to my home to cut and style my hair.  She was fantastic and I am super pleased.  You may be wondering why have someone come to my house, why not just go to the salon? Well, that 4 month old of mine is not willing to separate from me even for a second, so, while the hair dresser worked on my hair, I was either holding the baby, my husband walking him around (always ensuring the baby could see me at all times) or trying to put him from one piece of baby equipment to the other!  Needless to say as hectic as it was I was still able to get my hair did!!

After all this, what do I have to look forward to tonight??  Well, I am going to get a few groceries to last for the week and grab some delicious "Down by the Bay" fish and chips.  Can't wait to try 'em out.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment