Saturday 20 October 2012

Operation Un-glue Part 2

Okay, so after putting him in his crib the second time he woke up and stayed there less than 5 minutes.  I brought him down stairs as my husband came home from hockey and I figured I wasn't quite tired yet and the baby was now somewhat awake.  Once I was ready for him to go to bed again I gave in and brought him to bed with me.  He was asleep within minutes still nursing of course.  Not much sleep for either of us last night either as he was so stuffed up.

New day but a long one.  Seemed like although I think I really only got groceries today it was a long and tedious day.  Too boring to really get into but none the less I am exhausted.  Just got both kiddos to bed after my daughter ensured to drag out her bed time and I gave the baby a bottle tonight for something different (and he actually took some of it!).  And of course by bed for the baby I mean his swing :(

1st attempt tonight... not happening!  I was completely psyched and ready to do it and then decided I am way too tired.  The baby has a cold and is very tired also.  So no un-gluing tonight!  We will try again tomorrow.  I did ensure to put him in his crib a few times with his sounds going and lights off to try and get him as used to that environment as possible.

Well gonna try to get some sleep and try the sleep training again tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment