Tuesday 16 October 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Two more calls today... Real Estate is getting busy!  I am meeting a client tomorrow to help her sell and buy - hoping to sell a current listing to them which would be awesome!  Also got a call to possibly list another house on Thursday.  I will have 10 listings which is fantastic, if only there were more buyers!  November is shaping up to be a profitable month if I can get some listings sold :)

Remember that cleaning I talked about yesterday?  Well it didn't happen.  I did manage to unpack a few more things that my mother dropped off to me but for the most part I snuggled with baby boy.  He really just didn't want mommy to do anything else.  I barely had enough time to eat some leftover homemade veggie pizza and catch up on my emails and talk to a client let alone try to sort clothes or clean.  Good thing the house got a good cleaning Sunday!

Supper tonight is Korean BBQ Pork Chops with Veggies and Basmati Rice, mmmmm, can't wait :)  Pork is already baking in the oven and smelling yummy!  I will try to post a picture to see how it turned out.

I guess tomorrow is looking like my cleanup/unpacking/posting on auction day, or at least I hope if baby boy decides to cooperate.  If anyone has suggestions on how to handle a momma's boy, please share.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment