Monday 15 October 2012

Long lazy day

Well, after a long day I am about to go to bed! My kiddos tied me up all day so I am just saying hello for a quick minute :) We didn't do a whole lot today as the baby was pretty finicky and attached to me but I did manage to make a delicious supper, oh and have a nice little nap with the baby while my toddler "snapped" (short nap type playing session). 

Supper consisted of Trout baked in the oven covered with a bit of vegan butter and lemon dilly spice from Epicure (which I LOVE) with mini roasted red potatoes and a mixture of veggies with a Bearnaise (dairy free) sauce.  I have to say, my family thought it was the best fish we've had in a while.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get some more unpacking/cleaning done while my girl is at daycare and thinking I will sell some things online.  Those facebook auctions are so great! I managed to make over $100 so far and that was only from posting two times.  I highly recommend if you have the time to clean out your goodies and photograph them and itemise/post on a local auction page.

Looks like I am starting to get a few page views :)  Hoping that this is entertaining or at least finding someone who can relate. Off to bed I go, hoping for some sleep tonight (if baby cooperates) and a big day of cleaning tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment