Friday 4 January 2013

Sick sucks

Weak stomachs turn back now! If you have little ones who are in daycare or who are around people in general then they're bound to get sick and you know are are about to know what I am talking about. When one gets sick they take the whole house down with them.

Well over Christmas my litte girl was kind enough to bring home a wicked bacterial cold. She was on Puffers and vicks and nasal saline,  you name it for a three year old we tried it. Finally it was time to take her to the dr. You know it's not getting better when all you see is green snot! I know you csn picture it - Every sneeze it comes shooting out, every time you go from outside to in it's running and every cough she's coughing it up... it's just gross!

So she ends up on antibiotics, and just when you think you're good to go the next nose starts running.  So we start all over again. The best part is we were lucky enough to get the flu in the middle of all this. Luckily she's a trooper and only had it for about 12 hours. The bad part is i'm pretty sure she licked the baby's face (haha) and he ended up with it too.

So we got rid of the flu after sharing it with my poor mother of course. Then the baby and myself get my daughters horrible cold!  Does it ever end? Im sure that I even remember her coughing into my mouth!! Sorry if I grossed any of you out but I gotta say that kids are exhausting,  germy little monkeys.

Still battling the "sick" I think my daughter is relapsing and the baby along with his cold is teething, had a flu shot and is constipated!  Its gonna be a long weekend... wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    This is lisa, I did your blog desing. Please contact me it's very important. I have made a post on facebook about it. I don't have your email handy, so I came to your blog personally.


    iCelebration Custom Designs

    icelebrationcustomdesigns@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete